Upcoming Chapter Meetings &
Our chapter general
meetings are held at 6:30pm on the second Thursday of
every month. Meetings are held at Tony Rome's Restaurant,
1537 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224. Right at the
end of the Union Road Exit off the 400 Expressway.
Our focus is on Education, Professionalism, and sharing
of information. Our meetings now follows the following
Chapter meeting and business
Training/guest speakers/round table discussion
WNYASHI April Meeting was a great
success thanks to Frank DiMaria and his staff at
Frank’s Basement Systems,
90 Pearce Ave Tonawanda, NY 14150
Click the "PICTURE SLIDE
SHOW" Link below for pictures of the meeting
WNYASHI May Meeting: May 10th 2012
Tony Rome's 1537 Union Road, West Seneca
York Home Inspector
Continuing Education Accredited Course
“Water Damage: Risk, Diagnosis,
Presented By: Robkat, Inc.
SPONSORED BY: SERVPRO® OF THE SOUTHTOWNS
CO- SPONSORED BY: WESTERN NEW YORK ASHI
Date: May 10, 2012
Time: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Credits: 2 hours New York Course Approval # L-0102
Location: Tony Rome
1537 Union Road West Seneca, NY 14224
Course fees waived by SERVPRO® of The Southtowns
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
• The significance of water damage for Home Inspectors&
• Causes & effects of excessive moisture on
structure, contents, and health.
• What a Home Inspector can look for to detect
prior or existing moisture damage.
• How quickly microbial (mold) growth can appear.
• Emergency tips that can reduce water damage
• Moisture tolerances of wood, drywall, and other
• Excessive moisture detection methods and instrumentation
• Industry and insurance accepted mitigation and
• What state-of-the-art equipment is now used
in mitigating water damage.
• How ground water and sewage backflows are handled.
• Special restorative techniques for moisture-sensitive
Click here to
view and print out your reservation form. Copy and fax
completed form to Servepro of the Southtowns at (716)
ASHI National News
this link to go to the ASHI Reporter. Read the latest
issue of the official publication of the American Society
of Home Inspectors, the ASHI Reporter.